BREAST CANCER SCREENING
BRCA1 & BRCA2 Mutation Advanced Test (Test Code: AB000080)
1 in 8 WOMEN will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime.
TOP 7 CAUSES OF BREAST CANCER ON CAREER WOMEN!
1. Family History Of Breast Cancer or Ovarian Cancer
2. Not Breastfeeding
3. Delayed Pregnancy
4. Stress At Work
5. Air Pollution
6. Lack Of Sleep
7. Early Menarche Or Late Menopause
DID U KNOW??
· 1 in 2 women dies of breast cancer.
· According to estimate at least 17,97,900 women in India may have breast cancer by 2020.
· Breast cancer accounts for 27% of all cancers in women.
· Breast cancer affects around 1 in 28 women in their early 30s but peaks in the age group of 50-64.
· Late detection reduces the survival rate by 3 to 17 times.
· Estimated cost for late detected cases is 1.5 to 2 times higher than the cost for early-stage cancers.
Be vigilant about breast cancer detection. If you notice even a slight change in your breasts such as discharge or lumps, consult your doctor and book this test IMMEDIATELY.
Please fill in your details