Medical Tour Process with GenomeTalks.
Our comprehensive medical process ensures customized and personalized guidance from qualified professionals so that you can make the most informed decisions every step of the way.
Step 1: Diagnosis & Medical Reports Analysis
- Choose from a wide range of Destinations, Hospitals, and Procedures. Connect with the Health Travellers Worldwide team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +91 7744002324 to speak to our expert Medical Advisors Mr. Terrence Lopez.
- Share copies of your existing healthcare records for us to understand the problem comprehensively and enable us to advise you on the next steps.
- We can assist you to get the first specialist opinion from our large network of highly valued and professional specialists.
- In case you already have a specialist opinion, Health Travellers Worldwide can assist you with second medical opinion by consulting the best doctors in our network.
Step 2: Guidance
- We assist you for selecting the right doctors and hospitals based on out “7 star compatibility system”
- Our proprietary 7 star compatibility system is a unique analytical tool comprising of a 7 point rating of leading doctors & hospitals across key specialities based on cumulative knowledge and extensive experience of our Specialist Medical Advisors as well as the documented feedback from our patients around the world.
- We can even consider your preferred cities and hospital options to ensure that you get well soon under the care of specialist doctors.
Step 3: Decision
- We could arrange Tele-Consultation with the treating Doctor, if required.
- GenomeTalks ensures you get the best treatment options and the best deals from our empanelled medical & allied services partners.
- Once your treatment plan is agreed upon, we will help you and your accompanying family members in getting the medical treatment visa.
- We will advise you on the need for other official papers like insurance papers, letters from your Ministry of Health and other relevant family and government certificates in case of organ transplant.
Step 4: Stay
- GenomeTalks will arrange airport pickups and drops, local travel assistance, translator services, mobile phone, SIM card and any other personalized local services to ensure you and your loved ones feel at home and have a smooth road to recovery.
- There will be regular visits from our “Patient Happiness Friend” during your stay at the hotel or hospital to ensure that there aren’t any hurdles in the process of the treatment.
- You will have 24/7 support for you and your loved ones.
- Through our strategic partners, we will ensure arrangement of foreign currency conversions that may be required during your stay in India.
Step 5: Pre-Surgery and Surgery
- GenomeTalks Patient Happiness Friend will accompany you to the medical facility on the day of the surgery.
- The team member shall ensure that you are admitted and ready for surgery after a pre-surgery consultation with the surgeon and the specialist anaesthesiologist. Any further questions can be addressed at this consultation.
Step 6 – Recovery
- We will organize the accommodation for you and arrange for any visits that may be required to the hospital during the post-operative period.
- We will ensure that the hospital has given all the required paperwork necessary for discharge and for follow up treatment and medications as required in your home country so that you do not have to worry about anything once you are homeward bound.
Step 7: Side Trips
- If you like to spend some more time in the country we can arrange for leisure trips to some of the exotic tourist destination.
Step 8: Extended Facilitation
- Airport transfers with special care will be arranged by GenomeTalks to ensure a smooth journey back home.
- You will have 24/7 access to our dedicated After-Care team to solve any queries and issues that you may want to address.
- In case the patient is advised to undergo periodic tests, we will co-ordinate the monitoring of the test results by the specialists.
- We will also provide complete assistance in case the patient needs to travel again for the necessary checkups.
Once you are through with your intended itinerary and medical tourism process, we will solicit your feedback on the whole experience in India, including the operating surgeon, medical facility, GenomeTalks services, etc.